FOUNDED IN 2018, WE’VE CREATED A NATIONAL MOVEMENT TO KEEP CHILD ATHLETES SAFE.
- Helped to pass SB 2330 Empowering Olympic, Paralympic, and Amateur Athletes Act of 2020
- Helped to pass Michigan Public Acts 180 and 181
- Addressed world leaders at the United Nations’ first survivor summit in New York in 2019 at the invitation of Rise Justice Labs about the need for a global bill of rights for survivors
- Submitted letter to the U.S. Department of Justice regarding the FBI’s handling of the Larry Nassar investigation
- Advocated against Title IX changes made by Trump Administration by submitting multiple public comments
- Created Child Athlete Bill of Rights
- Certified two dozen community members in Mental Health First Aid
- Serving on the International Olympic Committee Advisory Board for their Athlete Welfare Officer professional development program
- Partnered with the Michigan State University Museum to co-curate a well-attended exhibit, “Finding Our Voice: Sister Survivors Speak,” with Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer as an opening speaker;
- Co-hosted and participated in five public panels in East Lansing that reached hundreds of attendees on topics related to sexual abuse and assault;
- Distributed printed and digital resources to nearly 3,000 survivors and allies.
- Hosted multiple Survivor Speak Outs with almost 100 participants
- Created amazing online resources (check them out above under “Resources” and “Support”)
- Sent hundreds of Survivor Care Cards with notes of support and QR codes to online resources and hotlines